Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to let you know the Last Chance List is available by clicking on the link below
http://http://www3.stampinup.com/au/ena/7696.asp
Products are only available while stocks last so contact me today elp@bigpond.net.au to place your order and avoid disappointment.
My computer crashed a few weeks ago and we are in the process of reloading and finding everything, as soon as I get my photo's up and running again I will share with you some projects.

Due to a death in the family I have postponed my All Day Stamp, it is now going to be the 14th August and I still have some places available but are limited so contact today for more information and to reserve your place.

I have viewed the Idea book & Catalogue 2010-2011 online and it is gorgeous you are not going to be disappointment. If you would like your very own copy of the catalogue hot off the press contact me by 13th August to order 1. I am holding a catalogue launch Saturday 18th September 2-4pm at my place. Come along and have a play with new products and enjoy a cuppa (email me at elp@bigpond.net.au for more details).

Happy creating.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment