Saturday, September 26, 2009

Beautiful card for a beautiful friend


This is a card I did for my wonderful friend Megan for her birthday (in August I just haven't had a chance to post it). She is not only a good friend but my awesome upline so this card HAD to be special. I spent a whole evening on it to get it just right, Graeme commented on the amount of time taken but when I told him it was for Megan he just said Oh I understand now. Anyway I have just fallen in love with the Good Friend stamp set from the Spring mini, it is so beautiful and can be used for many different themes. And I must admit I am also loving the Parisian Breeze speciality dsp also in the Spring mini, the colours are really lovely together. Hope you like it.
Emma



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Thanks for your lovely comments, your card looks great on your blog but it looks so much more beautiful in real life! I love the Parisian Breeze DSP.

    Love your blog layout, gorgeous colours!

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    The card looks awsome Emma, Megans a blessed friend. Blog looks great. See ya Carol

    ReplyDelete